Dynamics 365 has made getting customer feedback easier than ever – now your business can make the most of real-time customer feedback too!
Dynamics 365 Customer Voice is a survey tool that is free for Dynamics 365 users.
The feature was previously called Forms Pro. If you have already purchased Forms Pro then you’ve got nothing to worry about as you will be transitioned to the new product, along with all your data.
How customer feedback improves your business
Dynamics 365 Customer Voice is here to give you the tools not to just hear the most important voice in business – the customer’s – but also, to get the best use out of their opinions – by looking at it in the context of the rest of the data Dynamics 365 has on your business.
There has never been a better time to capture customer feedback as the customer has become more demanding than ever before now they can see what your competition has to offer at the click of a few buttons. Now, using Dynamics 365 Customer Voice, you can capture real-time customer feedback, and by that I mean feedback given just after the purchase was made.
With simple-to-use, in-built templates, you can easily design post-purchase questionnaires to get the information that matters most to your business. Dynamics 365 Customer Voice combines this with other data to give you a complete picture of the customer which will help you in the future.
It won’t be a shock to you to hear that great customer service has been proven time and again to be a key factor of a successful business. Customers like to know their voices are being heard. With Customer Voice you will be able to listen to their thoughts about your business in real-time, act on it and report back to them on the progress.
Customer feedback needs to be done as close to the purchase as possible – or customers will not give it to you! It also needs to be smooth and frictionless, something Dynamics 365 Customer Voice deals with.
Another key factor in running a successful business is having an engaged workforce. With the same software employee feedback can also be captured. Long gone are the days when money was the one thing motivating employees – employees need other things to drive them on. Customer Voice will help you identify those motivators.
Looking forward, once the word is out that your company takes good care of your employees, potential new recruits will be lining up at your door.
What Dynamics 365 Customer Voice does
- This technology comes with ready-to-use templates that include question sets and scales so you can send out a questionnaire for the customer to fill in straight after they’ve received their goods. It could include satisfaction metrics. You could then set alerts for when scores are below satisfactory levels. This way you’ll know when to act.
- Integrated data with other Dynamics 365 applications will help you personalise the surveys based on the information you already have on that customer.
- Dynamics surveys are always connected to other Dynamics 365 applications, such as Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, so their data will update across all workflows each time they respond meaning you don’t have to stress over making updates in each application. It’s this data integration element that will set your business apart by being able to deliver great customer service based on that individual.
- With this data Microsoft Power Automate will send out the survey where the customer is most likely to fill it out.
- A good example of how to get good use out of Customer Voice is through the employee experience. For example, an Exit Survey. This is when employees are most likely to be honest about working for you. If your company has a high turnover of staff this could be vital – you can find out why they really left!
- Another example is a pay and benefits surveys. 80% of employees would choose better perks over a pay rise. With their responses your business can promise the kind of benefits that keeps the best talent at your company while optimising your overall spend. You will be able to track the feedback that matters most to your business with customised dashboards https://www.allmysystems.co.uk/time-saving-interactive-dashboards-ready-to-go-in-dynamics-365/.
How to get it
Customer Voice is included with some Dynamics 365 applications (Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise, Dynamics 365 Customer Service Enterprise, Dynamics 365 Field Service, Dynamics 365 Marketing, Dynamics 365 Human Resources, and Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation).
If you have any of these, you will receive 2000 survey responses per tenant/month. Other Dynamics 365 customers can purchase Customer Voice separately.
Take a look at this short demo