DSG Auto Contracts (now Leasing.cars) has been delivering Absolute Excellence since 2003, during this time they have delivered over 6,000 vehicles to customers all over the UK. They are an award winning business based in Stockport with five staff, dedicated professional premises and plans to expand in 2016.
Following a successful reimplementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in January 2015 by All My Systems, Phil Kehoe, Managing Director, knew the key to successful CRM was to maintain the momentum of the original project and keep on delivering increased functionality through the system. Two things were essential to achieving this:
- A continuously high level of user adoption – the team should love using CRM
- As the business continually changed CRM had to change with it – preventing other systems and checklists from creeping back into the business
Impressed with All My System’s approach, commitment to customer service and evident enthusiasm for the client, DSG entered into a premium monthly support contract. Commencing in March 2015, this provided DSG’s users with utmost peace of mind, ongoing support and continued system development.
A little and often approach has since ensured that their CRM reflects changes in the business at the time DSG most needs it. Our premium support package provides:
- Responsive phone, email and remote based support to keep user confidence high when using CRM
- Configuration or additional fields, screens and workflows when the business needs them
- Management of company-branded email templates to maintain a consistent customer experience
All My Systems have become DSG’s preferred business partner trusted to drive the business forward.
Hear from the client
It’s essential that my fast paced business has a strong support structure when we need it. All My Systems remove complexity and jargon when providing user support, they understand the needs of my team and communicate effectively, and deliver a consistently high level of service in line with our company ethos of absolute excellence.
Phil Kehoe, Managing Director