As Technical Services have grown, they’ve accumulated many, disparate business systems.
- Sales data was kept in Excel and Sage 50 – the systems weren’t linked
- They had no formal CRM system
- There was no way to track an enquiry through to quote and order, so valuable oversights were lost and follow up to enquiries could be slow
- Their bespoke quoting tool wasn’t integrated with their other systems
- Producing accurate reports was slow and unreliable
It was time to get an integrated system which could keep pace with their business, and Dynamics 365 fitted the bill.
Our solution mixed the speed of an off the shelf system with the flexibility of a custom built one.
The system spans both CRM and ERP and includes:
- A full end-to-end solution, covering all their business processes
- sales opportunities
- job costing
- stock management
- A new tool for producing complex quotes, integrated with the rest of the system
- Integration with MailChimp so that customer data can be used in MailChimp campaigns
- Website integration so that website enquires are automatically assigned as tasks for sales staff in the system
- Integration with Sage 50 for accounts
- All data in one place
- Accurate reports, easy to generate
- Happy users
- Huge time savings
Hear from the customer
Until we got this up and running, we didn’t fully realise how our previous systems had slowed us down.
So many things were difficult – running reports, looking up contacts, teaching new staff how to use the system.. it’s quite a long list. I’m pleased to say things have changed, and for the better!
I’ve definitely noticed a big saving in time and people are beginning to trust the data. I’m starting to see how I can now examine the data to get some really useful customer insights, which, in the past, were just hunches without evidence.
Our staff are enthused and confident with the system. I can’t believe how we ever got by without it!