Simply Better have just celebrated 15 years in the live events business. They’ve grown from a team of two based in a garage to an award winning team of over 20. They’ve worked on events such as Le Grand Depart of the Tour de France in 2014, and for big names like L’Oreal, ghd, Virgin Trains and Bupa.
Simply Better’s management systems had grown organically along with the company. Systems which relied on spreadsheets and cross-referencing were now starting to creak as more people accessed them and more complex events were being planned.
Reporting had become slow and difficult for management and they would have to put many hours aside to generate reports which didn’t always show the most recent state of the business.
In order to keep growing they needed an integrated, scalable system.
Putting the people that work in the business first is at the heart of all our implementations. A happy team is a productive team, and an even happier team is one that’s involved throughout the process of designing their new system.
We developed several prototypes of their new CRM to provide tangible working versions of the system which the team could use.
This helped us:
- to train the team
- test that business processes worked as expected
- most importantly, to validate important financial data
Our aim is to transform businesses databases, and our approach was to configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM to meet the needs of this unique business.
The CRM system was designed to:
- manage accounts
- store contacts
- record activities
- record communications
- store orders
- create regular financial reports
Simply Better now own a state-of-the-art and scalable Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online system to manage their event creation process.
- Management are now able to run trading reports away from the office which provides an up to date snapshot of their financial position on a weekly and monthly basis
- They can much more easily extract data from the system which is structured and trustworthy to enable them to better plan customer deposits and manage the finances for orders placed
- Sales and team meetings are more efficient. The team is now more engaged as they can contribute to the meetings better because of the information that CRM provides
- It has saved everybody time. This means they can concentrate more on their customer relationships
Hear from the client
I used to spend 3 hours on my Friday afternoons manually creating the reports we needed to measure business performance from several different sources.
Since working with All My Systems to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM, I have access to more powerful management information at my fingertips based on better quality data that the team input at source…which now takes only 15 minutes to generate!
Rob Woodhead, Managing Director, Simply Better Events