Rosehill Polymers is a leading global manufacturer of polyurethane and rubber solutions for railways, highways and sports and play areas, as well as offshore and security applications. Their products are seen in a huge range of environments, globally.
Rosehill’s existing system, based on Sage 200 and Excel was not keeping up with the company’s needs.
- Systems were fragmented and data sharing was difficult
- Manufacturing process not well supported
- Sage 200 did not support multi-company, multi-division structures
- The sales CRM was unpopular because of its poor usability
- Reporting was fragmented and slow
- Sage and other components were hard to access remotely, and mobile phone access was limited
What did Rosehill need from a new system?
Rosehill needed a modern, shared, end-to-end solution which would bring together finance, manufacturing and sales in one central database.
The new system needed to
- Be easy to use and fast to access information from anywhere
- Be adaptable and easy to change as the business changes
- Work well on mobile phones
- Work across multiple time zones, companies and currencies
- Intelligently manage stock levels, and predict future needs
- Run financial reports across divisions in seconds
- Manage and automate the sales process
What made you choose AMS?
“All My Systems really listened to our needs and have shown they understand our business and our goals for digital transformation. We look forward to a long, evolving partnership”
What was our process?
- We built the system in a series of end-to-end prototypes. Our phased development actively encouraged changes along the way to make sure it meets customer’s needs
- There was a mixture of on-site and off-site project delivery, with ability to be on-site at short notice
- A parallel run period beyond the go-live data to ensure all processes and statistical data is mirrored before removing the legacy existing system
- Microsoft Business Central – migrating from Sage 50
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales – migrating from existing Excel and paper-based system
- Outlook email integration
Hear from the customer
Rosehill Polymers Ltd are a fast growing chemical and systems manufacturing company who are pleased to have AMS as a partner.
AMS have delivered us a complete package, which has immediately revolutionised our operating systems and with their help is allowing us to see potential benefits to stream line and automate our business further in the future.
It is important to us to have a partner who can stand by us for many years, who completely understands what we do, supports us on a daily basis, and has the vision to help us attain the best working practices for our growth. AMS can deliver this for us
Group operating systems manager
- The sales and quoting process is now slick and integrated. The time from enquiry to quote has noticeably fallen.
- Creating new items such as customers, vendors and syncing between both systems is more efficient now.
- More rich information about records. For example, customer prices, item /order gross/net weights, commodity codes, special instructions
- Every process can now be followed/tracked easily and efficiently from Quote > Sales > Order > Production > Invoice
- Much simpler to finding the information they need. Easy to identify customer queries and update data
- Improvements with stock planning and production scheduling
- The dedicated sales dashboard reveals valuable insights in real-time
- Big improvements on production costs & reporting. Rosehill are spending less time collating data and getting better, more detailed reports
- Helping the drive to become paperless
- Better financial reporting and record keeping
- Making Tax Digital (MTD) reporting and submissions
- Intercompany logistics/transfers
- Group and divisional reporting with real time financial performance and budget/forecasting dashboards
- Purchase order processing (POP) & procure to pay process (P2P)
- Show weighted forecasted revenue from sales quotations (Pipeline)
- Sales dashboard displaying today’s orders, current month sales figures and future orders
- Automated lead nurturing
- CRM campaigns for marketing activities
- Web enquiry forms feed into CRM
- Auto assign leads to salespeople based on area of interest from event or webform
- Real-time insight on project status, profitability, and resource-usage metrics
- Reporting on follow up rates, ROI and conversions
- Mailchimp integration
- Outlook integration – contacts synchronised to Outlook. Act on sales-related enquiries and process payments—all within Outlook.
- Quoting tool with templates to prompt users to complete, warnings on fulfilment/availability
- Automatically calculated stock levels, lead times, and reorder points to avoid lost sales and reduce shortages caused by missing stock. Suggest substitutes when requested items are out of stock
- Branded division specific quotes and invoices, mail merging using CRM data
- Quote follow up reminders to prompt sales team to contact the customer
- Prioritise sales leads based on revenue potential
- Automated email to client on expiring quotation(s)
- Sales activity and sales pipeline forecasting
- Reports on live opportunities, sales actuals (against sales price), stale leads
- Stock reports and order management- built-in intelligence to predict when and what to replenish, and how much free stock available
- Automatically generate productions orders from sales forecasts and expected stock-outs
- A holistic view of stock for efficient order fulfilment. Every item transaction is tracked
- Capacity planning – calculate and optimise manufacturing capacity and resources to improve production/works order schedules and meet customer demands
- MRP Reporting – Current stock on hand, min/max levels, suggested order
- Master production schedule (MPS) based on committed confirmed orders.
- Notifications on large order quotations
- Manage resource levels by planning capacity and sales. Track invoicing for customers against planned costs on orders and quotes