Is the customer experience at the heart of all your systems?
Many businesses begin by generating reports, proposals and quotations using Microsoft Word. They use Microsoft Excel for spreadsheets and analytical reports. They use a separate, standalone accounting package which fragments things further. Meanwhile, files accumulate in incoming email folders.
As business takes off, many businesses need to create databases and then maybe a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and a way to capture data from their website.
This is where the problems start!
The business is holding lots of useful information, but often it is:
- In the wrong places
- In the wrong format
We’ll solve this problem. We’ll work with you and your people to:
- Understand your needs and find the right CRM solution to fit your business
- Place the customer experience at the heart of all your systems
What problems are you experiencing?
- Do you keep burning leads?
- Do you think your business could work more efficiently, but are not sure where to start?
- Do you hold customer data in several spreadsheets and databases across your company?
- No time to follow up on leads or quotes that you send out because of workload?
- Are you relying on colleagues to make sure important processes are followed, but discovering that vital steps are being missed?
- Do you wish you had a reliable and trustworthy set of data underpinning your business which provides you with meaningful reports?
What do you want to achieve?
- Increased sales
- Improved internal quality
- Improved profitability
- Accurate insight and reporting
- Reduced costs – streamlined operations, smarter ways of working
- Improved quality of service = better customer satisfaction
Manage your business relationships better. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is all about helping you manage the multitude of complex relationships that keep your business going.
This doesn’t just stop at customers, successful businesses also manage relationships with:
- Strategic Partners
CRM provides a structured database with one place to store, update and manage customer records, meaning you can spend more time focusing on growing your business, selling products and services, whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
What do we offer?
- A CRM solution that supports your business from the moment you get a lead to closing the sale and fulfilling the order
- Strategic partnerships where we work closely with your company to understand your needs, your processes, the end-users of the CRM – and everything about what makes your business tick
- An exciting and fast paced road to implementation using Agile development techniques. You get to watch your CRM come to life at frequent intervals during the process. This means that you have the ability to change how it functions during the project without waiting until the end when changes are far more costly both in terms of time and inconvenience
What makes us different?
- We are a niche provider of CRM systems as we employ people with a unique mix of skills that cover:
- Business analysis
- CRM development
- Project management
- This means that your money is spent directly on getting your CRM up and running, without your supplier spending time relaying the requirements to several different people and departments
- We specialise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM for new installs, and in rescuing struggling CRM projects