Your business has evolved – has your system evolved too?
How much has your business changed this last month, last quarter and last year?
- Launched a new product range
- Employed new staff
- Won a big new customer
- Adopted a new marketing channel
- Tried a new approach to sales pipeline management
Your business environment is always changing, so a well-managed Dynamics 365 system needs to improve to catch up.
Typically, a CRM system has great momentum during implementation, but after go-live it doesn’t get the attention to justify your investment.
What happens when any CRM system doesn’t get a cycle of continuous attention?
Gradually and without realising the impact, this becomes normal:
- Users create Excel spreadsheets to manage business processes which soon become crucial… but they live outside of CRM. Workflow and process building will help bring processes back into CRM to benefit all users
- New employees are trained how to send documents to customers, but these documents are created and managed…outside of CRM. Email and mail merge template management strengthens your brand and keeps communications consistent
- Users create new reports which are a minor variation on a report inside CRM. But, yet, over time this report stores more and more duplicate data of that held in CRM and becomes crucial to the business. It is generated outside of CRM. Review your reporting and goal management needs to take advantage of your invaluable single source of CRM data
Is it time to realise the benefits of your investment in Dynamics 365?
Eight short guides to help improve Dynamics 365
- Build better workflows and processes
- Create meaningful, actionable reports
- Get smart with automated emails
- Create a easy to use and centralised document store
- Discover trends and unearth previously hidden data
- Manage users and security better
- Teach you how to manage your CRM in-house
- Provide expert support