If you’ve read our earlier post, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Introduction then you’ll now be aware of the exciting news about Dynamics 365 which will be replacing Dynamics CRM from the 1st November.
With Dynamics 365 comes heaps of new functionality, and one of the things we’re most excited about here at All My Systems is the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook.
Dynamics CRM App for Outlook was first introduced in CRM 2016, however as of 1st November 2016, the next generation of the app – Dynamics 365 for Outlook, will be available to 365 customers.
From within their Outlook inbox, users of the app will be able to:
- View Dynamics 365 information about all email recipients
- Link email messages to Dynamics 365 records, in just one click
- View most recently used records
- Add Outlook tasks, phone calls and appointments directly to Dynamics 365
- Use Dynamics 365 templates for email messages that you send regularly
- Attach documents and sales literature to emails from Dynamics 365
And finally, in our opinion, one of the smartest new features of Dynamics 365 for Outlook, is the ability to track Outlook contacts and link them to Dynamics 365 accounts using the new Office add-in.
All of this will be available on Outlook for the desktop, Outlook for Mac, Outlook Web Application, and soon on the Outlook app for iPhone – awesome!
New customers will enjoy the powerful features of this newly rebuilt application, and existing Dynamics CRM users will enjoy a more flexible and faster set of features once they migrate to Dynamics 365.
Watch this video to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
Contact us if you’d like further information on Dynamics 365.