Want to deliver an even better customer experience?
As a business owner you know it’s critical to consistently deliver excellent and memorable customer service.
The problem with this? We often don’t get the time to step back and put ourselves in the shoes of our customers. What do they think of your processes? How do they feel when doing business with you?
I’m inviting you to my workshop where you’ll get just that chance.
It’s normally £1,000 for a full day, but I’d like to offer you a free, half-day
taster. You’ll come away with a tangible set of tools to make a
big change to your business
Managing Director and Founder of All My Systems
Customer journey mapping
What’s this all about?
Customer journey mapping is a hands-on business critical exercise to help you
understand how your prospects and customers view your business.
It helps you to discover your customers’ experience at each step in your sales cycle
- Do you deliver a consistent customer experience?
- Do your customers feel forgotten about at any point?
- Could you provide them with additional reassurance?
Why is this so important?
- Increasing referrals and repeat business through customers raving about their
experiences will help increase your bottom line
- It will reduce the number of disruptive queries when customers aren’t sure about what’s happening
- You’ll have peace of mind and certainty that your team are consistently delivering an amazing experience
Sounds great, how can I start?
There’s good news, we’re offering a free, half day workshop to give you a taster of how to “get into your customers shoes”.
Our regular workshops are hosted by Mark Pullar, Managing Director and Founder of All My Systems. Mark specialises in helping businesses profit from delivering memorable customer experiences and ensuring the right systems are in place to make this happen.
What do I get…?
You’ll leave the workshop with 3 great assets:
- Your very own customer journey map focussed on a critical area of your business
- A guaranteed “wow” moment where you will identify a big impact that your customer experiences in their journey with you
- Techniques to use with your team to deliver exceptional customer experiences
Oh, did I mention you’ll also receive a delicious breakfast, pastries, tea, coffee and biscuits?
Our venues also have plenty of parking available.
Interested? Book Now
Complete this and we’ll find a workshop date for you or call us on 01422 824831
These workshops are for
- Business owners or senior management team members
- Businesses employing 5 staff or more
These workshops are best with two people attending from your company – please let us know you and your colleague’s details.