If you demand the best from technology to support team collaboration and placing the customer relationship at the heart of your business, then you’ll likely want to integrate all your team’s emails with your business or customer database.
This is an essential step towards centralising communications, ensuring that whenever a customer contacts your business, every member of your team has access to these critical up-to-date communications.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 empowers users to track the emails they receive and send, against the relevant CRM records, regardless of:
• Which device your people are using – PC, laptop, phone tablet
• Their platform of choice – Windows or Mac
• Their preferred email client – Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook for Mac, Outlook on the web
CRM data related to that contact displays directly in their chosen device and email program, making it even easier to understand at a glance the present status of a customer relationship.
Picture the scene…
• You receive an email from a contact and view it on your mobile using Outlook on the web
• You track it to CRM to create the email activity record linked to that contact record
• CRM returns information regarding any appointments, opportunities or customer service cases regarding that contact
• You have immediate visibility of the status of your relationship with your contact
• You can click the relevant appointment, opportunity or case record to view the full record directly in CRM
It’s never been quicker or easier to make the best use of technology to manage your emails and CRM records.
Even better than this, with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 you can save the email directly against any record, for example a specific opportunity – ensuring that key emails don’t get lost in the build up of emails stored against contact records.
Contact us to discuss how your business may benefit from Microsoft Dynamics CRM, the right software to provide a full business solution, especially for Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange users.