What CRM workflow challenges are you facing?
Do you have Microsoft Dynamics 365 installed but feel you could get more out of the system?
Would any of the following help your business?
- Guide users through completing dedicated data capture forms and checklists to replace the need to complete traditional CRM forms
- Automate business processes and create other CRM records automatically based on the data entered by your users
- Business process flows to ensure that users complete mandatory fields and processes that cross several areas of CRM e.g. Leads, Opportunities, Appointments and Quotes
How we can help with CRM Processes – Workflows, Dialogs and Business Process Flows
All My Systems can help to increase the efficiency of your Dynamics 365 system by creating effective processes that align with your business processes.
- Dialogs – Provide a data capture form with multiple pages similar to a checklist, which is ideal for capturing customer requirements over the phone or for taking orders, and then automatically updating CRM data based on the answers
- Workflows – Automate the updating of CRM records, the creation of new records, and adding more advanced features such as waiting times to remind users to send an email or make a phone call to a customer in several days, weeks or months’ time
- Business Process Flows – Guide users through the different entities of CRM via a Business Process Flow (BPF). Business Process Flows ensure that key mandatory data is captured by your users as defined by your business needs. They are ideal for training both new staff and infrequent users, as they focus purely on the data that must be captured at each stage of the process
The next steps to automating your business
If you feel these processes would improve the efficiency of your business including automating repetitive tasks and creating reminders, please contact All My Systems for further details