Microsoft Dynamics 365 is underpinned by enterprise grade reporting tools and includes some of the world’s most powerful reporting features when compared with other providers.
What reporting challenges are you facing?
Do your CRM reports need to better reflect the investment you’ve made in Dynamics 365?
A need for more insightful and actionable reporting can often be a result of:
- Report definitions not matching business requirements, such as the data fields returned, the calculations, and the recency of the data within the report
- Not trusting the data in your CRM and by default not trusting reports based on that data
- Reports don’t help you to understand your customers, some examples include buying habits, conversions from leads and opportunities to orders, and quotes won versus quotes lost
- Ineffective goal management for you and your teams resulting in a lack of clarity of direction
Don’t start heading back to the times before you implemented CRM…
Have you started creating your own reports in Excel to get around these problems, and all of a sudden you find yourself using different systems to report about your business again?
How we can help with new reports, views, charts and bespoke reports
We can improve how you report on the data in Dynamics 365 through:
- Creating new views of your data that match your reporting requirements and are available to all users
- Adding CRM charts – both standard charts and customised charts – to take advantage of the full and very powerful range of Microsoft charting capabilities
- Writing bespoke reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for both on-premise (SQL) and CRM Online (FetchXML) environments
How we can help with goal management
Goal management is one of the most powerful reporting capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics 365. Goals are traditionally used for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting periods. However if your business uses goals on a daily or weekly basis you may be feeling the strain of manually creating those goals in CRM.
We can help you maximise your use of goals in CRM by reviewing the goal metrics and rollup queries that underpin goals. We can also help improve the efficiency of goal management through using techniques such as automated goal creation, which makes the creation of those important daily goals that little bit easier.
The next steps to improved reporting and more effective goal management
If you want to generate more insight about your business and customers, or set, monitor and measure your business goals more effectively, please contact us for further details.